South 32 2017 Job Opportuinity Specialist Analysis
Specialist Analysis & Improvement Production Plant – Mamatwan Mine Northern Cape
Job no: 779462
Work type: Full Time – Permanent
Location: South Africa – Hotazel
Enable the business to embed business improvement into the business and ensure that resources are direct effectively at the highest benefit projects.
- Serious contenders will have Degree / BTECH / National Diploma in Industrial/Chemical/ Metallurgical Engineering with a minimum of 4 years relevant experience in a production or business improvement environment of which at least 1 year in a supervisory capacity;
- Knowledge of RCA methods and FMECA methods is essential;
- Experience of Data Analysis of Beneficiation Plants is essential;
- Knowledge of production planning and management systems is essential;
- Valid Driver’s license is essential;
- Experience with SAP will be advantageous.
- Evaluate and improve mining, mine planning and plant processes and systems and implement critical controls to improve safety;
- Analyze mining, mine planning and plant processes to optimize production;
- Develop and remain accountable for the Manganese Improvement Process Engagement Plan ensuring that best practice and commitment from all involved is recognized;
- Planning and facilitating Reward and Recognition for BI initiatives;
- Supporting and preparation for the Business Strategy Sessions;
- Prioritization of Business Improvement Initiatives;
- Develop systems that support change initiatives to be managed locally maintain simplicity and standardization.
Advertised: South Africa Standard Time
Applications close: South Africa Standard Time
Apply for South 32 2017 Job Opportuinity Specialist Analysis