SETA Learnerships in South Africa 2020/2021
The citizen of South African need to learn new skills and seek suitable work, so SETA is the perfect place to deliver these and to aid in stabilizing economy while promoting a workforce which is skilled. Every year, thousands people of matriculates have enter the workforce but only 10% find the suitable work. SETA learnerships deliver the candidates new skills and gives them to be better prepared to enter the workforce. Because of a shortage of skills, South Africa has more than 4 million people which are unemployed.
List of SETAs
Here are part of SETA that may offer some learnerships : INSETA, Chieta, ETDP SETA, LGSETA, Sasseta, Merseta, Services SETA, Agriseta, HWSETA, EWSETA, MICTSETA, W&R SETA, FP&M SETA, CETA, MQA, FoodBev, and other SETAs. With the help which is provided by SETA learnerships, and all the sectors that they see the following:
- You must have higher levels of skilled workers
- You must have a balancing of the supply and demand in the workforce
- You must have in-service training which is providing education through diverse and flexible routes
- You must have a wider choice of career options
- Education quality is improved, delivering better skilled workers
- You must have a stabilizing in the economy because more individual will receive an income
- You have to get better communications between public and private sectors
- You must have higher productivity in all sectors
SETA learnerships have been provided by them for entry level candidates and also other levels of education. It only aids in better preparing candidates for permanent positions during a certain field, while employment is not guaranteed with any of the SETA learnerships they assist with.
SETA Learnerships Requirements
The candidates of SETA learnership programme should be at the ages of 18 up to 30. Candidates have to submit curriculum vitae which are completed with contactable references, contact details and other important information. Certified copies also have to be included such as ID, relevant certificates and proof of address. South African citizens and residents are a must. To check available SETA Learnerships this year, find email addresses of specific SETA on this document and ask your question to those emails.