Sabc Film & Television Learnership 2017
Qualifications: Matric/Grade 12
Where: Gauteng (Gautend Areas)
SABC is providing an exciting opportunity to aspirant, vibrant and energetic individuals who have completed Grade 12. This learnership programme will provide successful applicants with competencies that will prepare them for a career in Film & Television Production.
We encourage applicants from disadvantage and non-disadvantage backgrounds to apply for this learnership.
• Meet the minimal requirements of the qualification
- o Grade 12 Certificate o Physical Science and Maths
- o Communication and language competence
- o Computer literacy
• Be a South African citizen between the ages 18 – 35
• Be unemployed and not registered on any other Learnership, internship and/or WIL
• Residents from Gauteng Province
INTERESTED INDIVIDUALS WHO MEET THE ABOVE CRITERIA ARE INVITED TO FORWARD:-
• A concise 2 page CV
• Certified copy of ID
• Certified copy of Grade 12 Certificate
• Proof of residence
• Completed application form
You are also welcome to apply if you have Film & Television experience, with no qualification and unemployed.
Closing Date: 24 August 2017