Closing Date: 08 May 2020
Our Graduate Internship Programme is an intensive cross functional programme which offers unemployed South African graduates opportunities to gain hands-on work experience in the Tourism Sector.
Eligibility: Any Graduate who has completed a minimum of three (3)years tertiary studies/Requires Work Experience to complete their tertiary studies and with no previous internship programme experience.
What to expect: Exposure to the broader Tourism business,involvement in real business projects as well as engagement with various stakeholders in the sector.
Opportunities exists in the following business units and fields of study:
- Human Resources / Industrial Psychology
Office of the CEO
- Business Administration /Management/ Business Analysis
National Convention Bureau
- Project Management/ Sales and Marketing/Events Management
- Financial Management/Accounting
- Supply Chain Management/Transport and Logistics
- Travel and Tourism
- Travel and Tourism / Quality Assurance
Strategy, Insights and Analytics
- Monitoring and Evaluation/Business Management
Information Communications and Technology
- Information Technology/Business Analysis
Brand and Marketing
- Marketing and/or Communications/ Graphic Design
- Passionate about tourism and making a difference in South Africa.
- Eagerness to learn and embrace new challenges.
- Strong interpersonal, leadership and influencing skills.
- Good written and verbal communication in English.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team.
- Cross functional interest.
- High energy with commitment towards high standards.
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced environment.
How To Apply
- Applicants must attach a recent copy of their CV, certified copies of: Matric certificate, academic qualifications with academic transcripts (academic record) and ID.
- Applicants must quote a Reference Number for the applied field of exposure.
Applications to be sent to: email@example.com