Department of Human Resource grade12 clerks Job 2017
Department: Human Resource
Division:Workforce Capacity Management
Salary:R140 316 – R182 172 per annum (plus benefits)
- Grade 12 or equivalent NQF 4 qualification
- Certificate in Human Resources
- 1 year experience in Human Resources Recruitment and Selection
- Draw up adverts and circulate
- Arrange short list meetings and interviews in consultation with Line Managers
- Participate in short list meetings and interviews
- Execute all admin duties linked to the Recruitment process such as verifying qualifications, preparing all documents for the short list meeting and interviews, appointment letters, regret letters etc.
- Capture all information regarding the recruitment process on the Human Resources Information System namely dates of all meetings (short lists/interviews etc), details of recommended applicants etc.
- Attend to all enquiries regarding the Recruitment, Selection and Placement process
- Assist with the sorting of cvs
- Asist with the capturing of long lists
Applications must be submitted to the following Human Resource Office:
- Brakpan Civic Centre, Cnr. Elliot & Escombe Streets, Brakpan
- Postal Address: PO Box 15, Brakpan 1540
- Enquiries: 011 999-7785/7771/7840/7845/7743/8170/7789
No faxed and e-mailed applications will be accepted. Please quote reference number on application.
Applications will not be considered if the necessary copies of the required qualifications, identity documents, driver’s license (if applicable) and current professional registration (if applicable), are not attached to the application / CV. Candidates may be requested to submit proof of the NQF level applicable to the qualifications they have obtained.
Should candidates not be informed of the outcome of the application within six weeks of the closing date, it should be regarded as having been unsuccessful. The Ekurhuleni Metropolitan Municipality subscribes to the principles of the Employment Equity Act.