Boston City College GED Grade 12 Equivalency 2017
Still need to know more? Click here and we will call you back!
If you are looking for a way to obtain a Grade 12 high school equivalency certificate, then consider the GED Testing Service GED® Programme, created in 1942 in the US as a second chance opportunity.
The GED® testing programme serves the purpose of making it possible to earn the equivalent of a secondary school leaving certificate to facilitate employment or entry to further studies.
Reasoning Through Language Arts
Assessment Fees to GED Testing Service will be charged separately.
- Apply to study a higher education programme
- Meet many employer’s minimum requirement for employment
- Be a role model for your family or obtain the equivalent of a high school certificate for personal satisfaction
- People with a high school credential earn substantially more in a lifetime than people without a high school credential. More than 20 million people have passed the GED® test. The GED® test is administered year-round at more than 3,000 testing centres worldwide. The GED® test was created in 1942 as a second-chance opportunity. One decision shouldn’t define a lifetime—transform your life with the GED® test.
- To make it easy, we put everything you need online: teaching lessons, books, practice tests and even your own private mentor and tutor.
Minimum of a Grade 10 Certificate and 16 years of age to enrol in the programme and take the GED test or pass the readiness assessment.
INSTITUTE ACADEMIC AWARD
On successful completion the Learner will be issued a GED High School Equivalency Credential issued by the Office of the State Superintendent of Education for Washington, DC.
Please Note: According to Higher Education Enrolment, a programme of Universities SA (formally HESA), you may apply to study at a South African University with your GED® credential accompanied by a letter of admission from an appropriately accredited US university.
ACADEMIC & ASSESSMENT STRUCTURE
|Programme Rules of Progression & Certification||All modules are compulsory and must be passed
|Programme Duration & Credits (where applicable)||11 months
|Programme Level||The same as South African Grade 11-12
|Pass Mark Required Per Module||Reasoning Through Language Arts: Score of 145
Mathematical Reasoning: Score of 145
Science: Score of 145
Social Studies: Score of 145
|Assessment Structure Per Module||A candidate may rewrite the test provided that he/she re-writes it a minimum of 3 months later.
The GED Testing Service permits GED test candidates to test up to three times per contract year.
There is no minimum grade criterion to qualify for such a rewrite opportunity but it will attract a test fee.
To download the fact sheet click here